< My Naughty Side
My Naughty Side

Monday, September 18, 2006

The Rain Storm



I could hear the pouring of the rain outside my window. Curled up on the sofa in my warm apartment I allowed the soothing sounds of Enya coming from my stereo to wash over me while I red a book. This was life. The steaming cup of hot lemon grass tea allowed it's aroma to clash with the vanilla scented candles that were around me as the soft crackle of an already dying fire burned slowly in the fire place casting a soft glow in the room.

This was the life!

The phone rang. I knew who it was and I smiled to myself.

"Hello" Came his sultry deep baritone

"hi honey, what's up?"

"It's raining!"

"I know baby"

"I'm outside in the rain!"

I jumped off the couch! It had been a week since I had laid eyes on him. He was back from Florida. I raced to the door and ran into the rain and there he was standing in all his beauty with an umbrella at my doorstep. I flew into his arms and felt the warmth of his body envelope me. Wrapping both arms around me he let his umbrella fall to the ground

"Hey sugar lips" he murmured in my ear."

It felt like home to be in his arms again. There we stood rocking our bodies close as the rain fell around us, on us in torrents. My hair was wet, my clothes were wet but i was warm. He tilted my chin up to his lips and crashed his mouth onto mine. His warm lips melted my heart. I missed him so much. I missed this kiss, this moment was what I lived for. To be his. The soft hard movement of his lips slanting over mine, the sweet taste of his tongue. I moaned somewhere deep in my throat. I could feel the heat begin to build in my body, my heart began to beat wildly. Inhaling the wet musky scent of his colon I reached up and pulled his mouth closer for a deeper kiss.

"I missed you baby" He murmured across my lips as he kissed my face, my lips, my cheecks, my forhead. Moving his hands lower he cupped my backside and brought me closer to him. I could feel his arousal pushing against my belly.

Backing me up against the wall of the building he moved his lips lower to my neck. I felt his hand crawl underneath my tank top and tug at a nipple. Hot sweat agony! I felt myself get wet instantly. He lifted me so gently as if I was light like a feather wrapping my legs around him he held me by my butt up against the wall.

"Wanna go inside?" I asked

"Honey, I don't think I can walk that far, I want you here, right now! Open up for me baby!" He murmured as he plunged his tonge deep into my mouth. We allowed our tongues to dance for a moment and then I felt his hand part my push my tank up moving his lips he sucked me hard. One hand palming my nipple the other holding my ass up. Then he pushed both nipples into his mouth and sucked hard. I screamed out. He nibbled licked and sucked again. I arched up against the wall scratching my back. I didn't care. It felt good. I pushed his head closer and lower. He slid me down his torso. I bumped his erection. It was aching to come out.

I obliged. I reached down took his belt buckle in my hand and slid his baggy jeans and boxers to the ground. His big dick sprang out. God! He is so huge and strong and hard. Just big and thick and looking good. I love his dick and he knows it! i wrapped my fingers around his cock and watched him close his eyes. I slid my zipper down and watched my pants drop to the ground. Then came my lacy panties

He became rough. Grabbing me he spun me around and slammed my body against the brick building then he parted my legs raising one up he plunged full into me. I cried out! Part from pain part from the wonderful feeling of being full and stretched. He was in all the way. I felt him pushing into my insides against my womb. God he was long and big.

"Oh! baby you are so wet and tight!" He moaned into my ear. I didn't want to stay still. I rocked back. He moaned louder and I kenw he liked it. with one hand grabbing my waist and the other twisting my nipple I felt him shake a bit. I moved back a bit and bent forward bracing my hands on the building. He gripped me harder

"fuck me big boy!" I cried out as he moved his hand from my breast to play with my clit.

He banged me good. I fucked me hard. Each time I felt he was deep enough, he moved deeper. In and out and hard. He was rock hard. I felt him massage my clit and I felt my body begin to shake. I tried to hold it in. I tried to hold back the tremors. I squeezed him from the inside and heard him call out my name somewhere beyond.

We fucked harder. He was so rough with me then I felt myself begin to get weak in the knees slowly we moved to the ground. We were fucking in the rain on the ground by his car in front of my apartment. What if someone saw us? Do you think we cared? Hell no! We were lost in our own world. Totally fucking on the pavement floor. I was being impaled from the back and my knees ached but the feeling of dick inside you negates all other feelings. Good dick is hard to find.

Finally, I let myself feel the orgasm that was threatening to kill me. I came so hard, I didn't know what was going on. Rockets shot out of my head, my heart exploded in my pussy. I tightened around him and my vagina convulsed around him. He yelled my name over and over again and I felt him shoot his goodness in me. He was shaking and holding me tight from the back. I felt him inside me go weak. I felt him get weak on top of me.

We quickly grabbed our stuff and headed into the house. I was getting cold. He asked me if I was okay because I was shaking

"Yeah, I am fine, I am just a bit cold honey"

"He stoked the fire. I watched the play of light on his back his ass, his thighs. He was kneeling in front of my fireplace butt naked and he looked good. His strong arms rippled as he picked up another log and tossed it in the fire. I curled under the throw on the couch and smiled. I was getting turned on again. What kind of a whore am I. He looked at me and I could tell he could see what was written all over my face.

Maybe I can handle a few more rounds of this before I have to go to bed. What a way to start my week. What a Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home