< My Naughty Side
My Naughty Side

Sunday, October 01, 2006

How Familiar

You walk in a room and my breath catches...
On the phone you mention your dissatisfaction with her. You tell me all the things she does wrong and how you made a mistake, how being with me was ment to be. I listen. I long for you too.

You walk in a room and my breath catches...
Over dinner my heart skips beats as your flirtateous eyes dance around wine glasses. We slightly hint that should either of us want to we would go a step further, we would.

You walk in a room and my breath catches...
I stare at your naked form and wonder what I was thinking. I have betrayed my lover, my world, my heart and now all that's left is this cold bed and a familiar territory.

We have been here before you and I
And we will be here again, but for now we put on our peices of clothing and exit
What a waste but oh! how familiar a waste

So here I sit once again dissatisfied with my own world talking to you
because

You walked in the room my breath catches...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home